Reviews for "RGB+jump"

It was below average to me. The game idea wasn't too interesting; it's just another "Don't Fall" game with a combo system. Honestly, I wish you would have made it so you could start it off a bit easier so people could figure out things like jump distance, time it takes to actually jump, etc. instead of being thrown into a game knowing fuck-all about how it actually works. Another issue: although there was no lag in the game animation (That let me know it actually was the game's fault) , it would take over half a second for my character to ever actually jump. If it were a bit more instant it wouldn't bother me as much, since I do understand that the lag is there to make it seem more realistic. It also feels a bit like I'm playing as a bag of air because there are no arms or anything to show that you actually exist and you jump what seems pretty much twice the height Mario ever did. And to cap it all off, the running animation is pretty bad too, since it looks like the character is frolicking because he jumps up an entire TWO FEET IN THE AIR every step he takes.

the unstoppable moment to jump for your life in the game

The game froze multiple times on me.

Very good game! A simple concept, but highly challenging and addictive. I like the separate mute options for music and sound effects, though I find myself very much wanting a pause button, and it's kind of a shame that the red and green seem to be about the same saturation and value, so I probably can't link this to my colorblind friend. Aside from that, though? This is absolutely fantastic. Well done!

WWOOOWW!!!!