Reviews for "RGB+jump"

Good thing to do when bored.

liked the game, might just be my wireless keyboard but the jump timing felt off, a few times i jumped and just landed between two rows of blocks (the row in front of me, and the row in front of them) otherwise cool flash with good use of vectors.

keyreal responds:

They're not vectors, it's 3d.

This game was fun! The pacing was fast, but not extreme. The choice of colors was my only issue. I'm one of the many people in the world with red-green colorblindness. That being said, the red and green tiles were not that hard to tell apart, so this gets my 5 stars! I would like to see you make more games like this.

great game love it, graphics and music all grat job

Instructions would help.