Reviews for "RGB+jump"

This is one of my fav games

Great coding and intuitive idea but you went through a fair amount of work to make this appear 3d, using the z axis loop in a way... though it was a great step it felt very limited especially after time not to be able to seemingly turn left right or go up or down into different environment situations.

Great work still and to see clean running code like this is really an inspiration. Keep it up!!!

The Game is a little slow and i feel jumping is a bit delayed but other then that it great!! Also i love the Music

boring, not a great game sorry

change the controls to up for jump thats my problem it's uncunfortable for me to do that---
--------------------------------------------^------------------------------------------------------------------------------|