Reviews for "RGB+jump"

Awesome game!
At the begining I didn't stopped dying...but after I became kinda good.
Then I had a lot of score on easy mode and I just scratched my nose and then ...I fell to my death.
At least I was 6th on highscore list...but they haven't seen the last of me!

fun game but easy the way to stay alive is to stay at one side and then keep jumping -_-

The game visual and the sense of enthusiasm in the game I felt is great but it tends to get quite boring after awhile. Maybe you could have someone shooting at us so we cold avoid him and at the same time forces us to jump into a different tile. That could spice things up. Overall it's a great game and would recommend it for time killing =). Good luck on your next game.

ok WOW is this a fun game, its simple with a great tract and easy do to hype yourself up, though there is a HUGE difficulty shift for the hard mode, maybe add something in between?

Nice game spent like 20 mins on easy and got rank 1 (tried to get 111111 score).
Easy = Ultra easy
Normal = Hard

Suggestions:
-Add a stage between easy and normal
-add powerups such as double score or bigger platforms which last a few seconds and gives the game more meaning
- Add a cumulative jump bonus because 3x is too little and gets boring, 0.1 increase per tile you jump on, so if you jump on 100 of the same type consecutivaly you would have a 10x point increase