Reviews for "Cole Slaw"

Fun and addictive. Good job bro!
o/`

DBuck-Eye responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for playing :)

I love your games. Style, humor everything. Keep up the good work!

Can do! :)

I don't think that missing a swing should reset your combo, either that or power ups shouldn't be given only for high combos.

I was enjoying myself, just running down the track and murdering guys, right up until I realized I could only get powerups like the horse if I killed 10 people in a row, without missing or getting hit, suddenly I found myself not even bothering to throw my sword or spike the golf carts because those were both very stylish moves that had a delay and put the combo at risk.

The game itself is fun, but the fixation on combos suddenly throws the carefree attitude out the window and replaces it with one of precision and caution, which totally clashes with the craziness of the story and the absurd things that start filling the track.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Hm... I see your point. I'm gonna make some edits tonight to make the combos easier (originally, getting hit didn't reset your combo, but that seems to be the more tolerable of the two reasons for resetting). I also like your power up idea, so I'll throw in random power ups if you haven't gotten one in a while. Thanks for the thoughtful feedback! :)

I'll love to see other things like if we can deflect rocket missile back at them LOL

DBuck-Eye responds:

You sir, just thought up a new feature! It'll be in by tonight! Good idea :)

Love it! Could do with some hints for secret medals though!