Reviews for "The Living Tombstone VS UB40"

ayy lmao bruh, 5/5. you may a fat fucker but hey, who isnt? great song. keep up the good work lad. i wanna hear more like this, and also like the things to kill shit to steal(if i got the name right).

cheers.

JBeat2k9 responds:

For sure, dude! xD Glad you like this one! I've got a rework of the remix of Angel Eyes I posted the day before yesterday coming up on here soon. I wasn't 100% happy using the resources I'd used on it, and it not be original, so the next track I post will have a lot of the same stuff as Angel Eyes RMX without the lyrics and with a new chord progression!

Jay u fat

JBeat2k9 responds:

Yes. Yes I am. Thanks for the 4/5!