Reviews for "The Champ Can't See you"

When Mortal Kombat invades WWE

Yes, of what would happen when Mortal Kombat invades World Wrestling Entertainment, this movie short but sweet movie shows the result.

Next thing you know in the aftermath, Shao Kahn kills Vince McMahon and takes over WWE and makes that for the next Mortal Kombat Tournament to take place and some the wrestlers team up with Raiden while others side with Shao Kahn where they all have to fight to the death in WWE.

Then all of a sudden Neitherrealm Studios takes note of this and actually decide to create WWE vs Mortal Kombat & Mortal Kombat vs WWE and they make lots and lots of money over it, people going all out crazy over it, i've be surprised if it really happened one day.

I appreicate how you are going back to old sprite animation. Then again, I don't think you ever stopped. Yes, people want the new Misadventures episode more badly, but this isn't bad. I guess it just isn't that much in itself. I at least have to give you credit for being unpredictable. Now that I think about it, I probably should have seen that coming.

You've worked on a wide variety of stuff so it's hard to keep track. I was originally attracted to you by your Hey Ya! flashes, not your Zelda cartoons. Then again, those do have more views. It's amazing how much dialogue you can make with Shao Kahn. One of the deepest voices I ever heard.

Ha ha ha reality, no but really it funny .

not bad, not bad at all, I see some serious potential here

You suck! Boy, this part killed me!