Reviews for "Display Boner"

Why all those "Sick of Game Grumps animations, go do some nice flash Ego!" comments?
If you don't like them, don't click on it to watch. But why downvote a well made animation which is funny (because of the drawings as well!)
I am sick off comments which just show that you don't like a whole category of animations and downvote all of them without even judging what you should be judging!
Keep up the work Jae, I laughed a lot, and thats what i came for.

lolz penis hulk

Haha. Sounds like convos I've had many a times with friends

You know, I thought since Arin was in here and the title of display boner...I thought this was gonna play out differently, as in getting a hard on from great graphics. Anyways, I did enjoy this video alot.

ps. I kinda stopped watching game grumps since Jon left.

I love how you added the detail of Dan's thumbs being that big. As for the rest of the animation, it was pretty well done for a "crappy style" kind of animation, and that goes for the art as well, which showed a lot of comedy in it which made it even funnier!