Reviews for "Evolute"

Awesome, reminded me of Amorphous+

I'm glad I got to make music for this. It truly is a fantastic game, and I've loved being a part of it!

Hopefully Team Prototype will get off the ground, but we can leep our fingers crossed!

Really fun concept, loved the whole game overall. I'd love to see this come back in an even bigger and more funded way. Music was good, albeit repetitive, gameplay was challenging and fun, upgrading system was cool as well. Overall very solid game.

TotemStudios responds:

Thanks! We have some good ideas and improvements going to Evolute 2! Keep your eyes open

its a very good game

Thanks!

i realy like this game and i dont understand why u exspect 2 stars i would like to see some of your other games when u post them
5 stars :)

TotemStudios responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)