Reviews for "Midnight Phantoms"

Best 8-bit song ever, even better then Pixelated insanity in my opinion, deserves a sub(did already, but k lol) and a 5*!

Noisysundae responds:

Perhaps bacause people didn't hear swing stuff that much? I think it's quite good too.

Sounds very ghostly indeed. I like the 8-bit sound. Very full and crispy. Nice complex percussion. It loops well. Great work.

Noisysundae responds:

I made only 3 patterns for those drums in FL. I feel more comfortable on slicing those few patterns in playlist than creating more of them. : P
Anyway, thanks a bunch for listening to my stuff.

Thanks for advertising this on the Newgrounds "Leave a Message" thing!

I really enjoyed it! It definitely feels like a ghostly boss!
Awesome work! Followed ;D

Noisysundae responds:

Thank you and welcome aboard! I was just trying to do what Jojo does everyday, though. :P

This has been in my favorite audio list for a while now, but I never got around to making a review.

Oh man, this song is so kickass! I got chills, hehe ^^ This song is full of energy, and I love it. Keep up the good work!

Noisysundae responds:

Not a problem for me. You've made so many review on my stuff though. Take your time. :)

It's funny, the first time I heard this song I disliked it because of all the dissonance- it took one or two repeats to change my mind! This is now one of my all-time favorite chiptunes~ The intricacy of the melodies kind of reminds me of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier ^^

Noisysundae responds:

Thank you! I have some favorite songs that I hate them at first too. Hooman brains do strange things sometimes. XD