Reviews for "Midnight Phantoms"

This has been in my favorite audio list for a while now, but I never got around to making a review.

Oh man, this song is so kickass! I got chills, hehe ^^ This song is full of energy, and I love it. Keep up the good work!

Noisysundae responds:

Not a problem for me. You've made so many review on my stuff though. Take your time. :)

Wow, this really blew me away! Favorited and downloaded.

I can imagine this playing to a dramatic battle against the Grim Reaper in an 8-bit RPG of old. Then again, I doubt those old systems could handle something this intense. The power and complexity of modern chiptunes tend to dwarf that of any music played on the original hardware, so it isn't as easy to make a comparison as one might think.

This piece manages to be dark and somewhat haunting while also being quite spirited. This isn't something I find often, a rare treat. Usually I see slow notes used to build foreboding, but this piece is pretty fast and still manages to pull it off. Nice work!

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks for making your first audio review here.
I like normal and fast paced musics (But not like speedcore or something. They're too fast for me.) so there are plenty of them I made. This one has the most of 4 instrument running at the same time. Another thing is the reverb-like effect on triangle waves at 0:27 was only a semitone pitch drop with a delay effect. Not sure if those good ol' consoles can handle it.

Thanks for advertising this on the Newgrounds "Leave a Message" thing!

I really enjoyed it! It definitely feels like a ghostly boss!
Awesome work! Followed ;D

Noisysundae responds:

Thank you and welcome aboard! I was just trying to do what Jojo does everyday, though. :P

Sounds very ghostly indeed. I like the 8-bit sound. Very full and crispy. Nice complex percussion. It loops well. Great work.

Noisysundae responds:

I made only 3 patterns for those drums in FL. I feel more comfortable on slicing those few patterns in playlist than creating more of them. : P
Anyway, thanks a bunch for listening to my stuff.

It gave me chills and thrills. Keep it up!

Thank you so much man.