Reviews for "Transmorpher 2"

Animations & Music are on point. Only problem is that I got bored by the time I got to level 4. Maybe add some enemies and upgrades?

I loved the first Transmorpher. I'm thrilled that it did well enough for you to be able to make a sequel. But, I feel like this one came up a bit short.

In 1, it was great that you could use the num-pad to morph. The lack of the num pad for morphing cripples the controls of the game for me.

The level design kind of feels like it's lacking in the cleverness/puzzle area. Part of what made the first one so fantastic is that it required some thought to beat. This one just feels like you're going through the motions.

I noticed that after about three levels, I stopped caring about the slime 'coins' and stars. There really wasn't any incentive to pick them up.

All in all, I think it's still a really cool game with a neat mechanic.

FlashRushGames responds:

We will make "Transmorpher 2 puzzle mode" more similar to "Transmorpher 1", with levels on one screen and many puzzles, soon.