Reviews for "Rhythm Rock"

Good, needs some visual improvements and maybe a level setting
(easy,med,hard) overall pretty good!

OK.

Good game for be the first game with AS3... I liked the theme of the game, and also I liked the song you used too, Bass Antics - Seamless... Anyway, I found a minimal bug, when the song ends the game still going. That's the only thing I found... Then, I believe you should improve your desing of the game, but you'll do it with practise... However, it was a good game, really enjoyable...

GMR516 responds:

0.0 You played until the song ended?! Wow, thanks man!

Well here's my opinion. It's a well made game in that the notes are very responsive to the hits. And that's about all of the good I really have to say. Although it responds nicely, the game itself isn't very diverse. It's a single song on repeat and the notes don't really correspond to the music. There is no variety even in the notes; it's a constant stream of quarter notes. The interface is pretty bland with no visuals except what is necessary, and even then it's only in black and white. You really have to put time into these types of things if you want a good score. You have the beginnings of a pretty good rhythm game(not a very unique one atm though), but that's about it. Hope you come back and do more with this.

GMR516 responds:

I probably won't improve on this though, mostly because I'm just making a ton of practice games to experiment with different concepts, and this one was practicing installing medals in AS3. I look forward to actually making full projects in the future, and that you can rate those games more stars for me. XD Thanks for the review.

It's a good concept, it has a intereseting difficulty and need more development

GMR516 responds:

Thank you for the comment. :)

I really enjoyed the game.

Thank you.