Reviews for "Going Down"

a suggestion for a next game:

concerning history, there IS more to history then the usa, in fact, most people outside of the usa really dont know most of these questions, they simply dont matter outside the usa

THIS is how you keep kids on their toes (kinda). And aside from the 6th grade-tier Flash, it's moderately amusing.

frankly it was a good idea. i liked the story a bit but there are some minor issues i want to refer too.
Like it wasnt bad but it wasnt very good either. The graphics were not great since there wasnt much detail when having sex with the succubi and the sounds were also loops. i'm sure you will improve tho because i have seen your other games aswell. And it was further more a good job cheers mate!
p.s. it was pretty irritating restarting the story everytime i screwed up you could like make an intro and then when you die let it start over at where you choose the door you want to enter.
Graphics: 5/10
Sounds: 4/10
Story: 7/10
Interactions: 6/10

This game seems interesting, but it is not loading on my system. I am running Firefox. on a Ubuntu box. if you want to try to find out what the problem is.

I like the idea and the voice acting, though animations could do with some work.