Reviews for "The Rise"

Great, and terrible at the same time but ya know what i still like it not alot of puzzle games these days, I lost it at 23 XD the rest i just didnt get it

Great game, and the idea that you're a little alien escaping a government facility, that's why the puzzles are there, is awesome. Some of the puzzles are a little difficult, but the bulk are easy to understand, though a cursor showing the difference when you find an interact able object would be nice. Practically had no idea how to get past the first door cause I didn't know what could be used.

Awesome and fun game! 5 stars!

I officialy rage quit on lv 7.

I don't see what was so hard about level 20, kind of obvious if you ask me.