Reviews for "The Rise"

Fun puzzles. The only one I had to use the walkthrough on was level 15 and for some reason, even after seeing it played out, I still don't understand the solution. I'm sure I'll feel like an idiot once I figure it out or it's explained to me, though.

Level 28 messed up for me. As Yozh said 10 days ago, the last two numbers being different means the puzzle is impossible.

Zigurous responds:

I fixed this problem a while ago; It shouldn't be messing up anymore. The puzzle used to be random, but I made the same for everyone to fix the problem. By default: the top rows start out as 823, next row as 456, then bottom row as 17. If that's the case with yours, then it's correct and solvable.

It's an epic game for mind simulation, but I don't understand WHY people don't get 20? It's honestly simple: 1 means the color that stand out, that would be yellow (hence the star), 2 means black. I mean, black is highlighted. 3, the arrow points on the red part of the screw driver. So, all yellow, black, and red wires must be attached.
Btw, I liked the Grandma Level. So annoying XD
Overall, 4.96 for gameplay, and 4.75 for graphics. (Well, 3 for storyline). Total: 4.96+4.75+3=
Well, you just attained a score higher than 10! Congratulations!

I saw level 9 and thought "Kane"

Awesome game! Difficult at times but not "I am going to rip my hair out" hard.

The game plays but after I beat level one nothing else happens.