Reviews for "The Rise"

this was a graet game in my opinion

Wow. The puzzles really made me think outside the box. The second to last one, I had completely overthought. XP

Got all medals sweet!

Nice brain teaser. Most levels were pretty easy to do, a few required a bit of thinking, but all in all it was quite doable.
The only pet peeve I got is lvl 15. The answer is quite simple. Just like the other 1000 possible solutions I can come up with for this puzzle, which are logical correct and could have been chosen instead.
The right solution was one of my first ideas, but I must have clicked wrong somewhere so it didn't work and I tried out many other ways in which letters can be interpreted as numbers. This level is not suitable for mathematics, computer scientist or other numberphile professions (except your aim is to nerd snipe them)

Its very entertaining, really like the puzzles hope there are more in an escape format.