Reviews for "The Rise"

fun little game

Twas a fun game

It is hard for me when it comes to numbers' puzzle but I'm satisfied that I can finished it. Good games and hope there will be improvement with the puzzle :)

Okay not terribly hard, some are confusing but not impossible. Head started hurting at level 28 even though one of my Jr. high math teachers had several puzzles like that which i would always fiddle around with, the whole numbers bit threw me more than it should have. So 3.5 stars because while some were challenging others were too easy for the floor they were on.

Mot of the puzzles were fun and interesting. The exception was lvl 15. There were dozens of answers that are logically correct on that level so the "right" answer was completely arbitary.