For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Rise"

Pretty interesting, but is a ragequit kind of game. Its a good puzzler, but not the best Ive played.

It is a very nice puzzle game, one of the best I have played in a looong time. Every level is a new puzzle with it's own logic. It is so much more fun compared to those puzzle games where you have to do the same thing over and over again.
Level 28 has a flaw. Mixing algorithm shouldn't be complitely random. If you have almost solved a puzzle, and last 2 numbers are in a wrong order, then a puzzle has no solution. Some mathematician proved it about 70 years ago for 4x4 version, should be true for 3x3 too. I had to restart a level 5 times before I got a solvable variation.

Zigurous responds:

I just fixed the issue with level 28. Thanks for the feedback!

Not bad not bad not sure if its was intentional but on 24 the circles from the bookcase dont line up with the numbers not sure it isn't supposed to or if it was a glitch.

Zigurous responds:

I just fixed this bug. Thanks for the feedback!

A very clever little game. Different sorts of challenges and a walk-through already set up for the stumpers.

This game is great but a little hard, you should add more tracks;)