Reviews for "The Rise"

That was a pretty cool game. I needed the walkthrough on a few though if I had taken a little more time, I might not have needed it. This puzzle game, which could be classified as an escape game, actually had practical logic entwined with it, which is sometimes hard to to find in these types of games. Usually, there would be some puzzles that would take a philosopher or an extremely abstract thinker to solve. Very good on the game and looking forward to your future work!

I liked the twist ending.

I liked the "Escape the..." series and this is this series in a box. Really love it!

Nice 100 doors remake;)