Reviews for "The Rise"

I wasn't a fan of level 3 because there's no brains about it. Two levels I had to go to the walkthrough because they just made no sense. Overall, not a bad experience.

Normally, I do well with these kinds of games. Okay, maybe not all the time, but it certainly starts out as being really simple. I'm embarassingly stuck on the third level. All I have is a cane which I believe I'm supposed to keep the door open with, but nothing works. One thing that hurt this was how there was no music. It still worked out pretty well for what it was.

I appreciate how you had all these different things going on. I was afraid you would just use the same design. While it was the same premise, the levels themselves were different. While not that creative, it's still a playable game. The sounds sync up pretty well.

Same. Frozen.

i turned the light on, clicked on the door, got the medal that says that i have beaten the first level and then the game freezes every single time. i refreshed the game several times and it is allways the same problem. level 2 does not start so i can not continue this game.

Really fun. There's always a logical and creative way out of every room. A small amount of though and careful consideration of your surroundings are all you need. The ending was strange.