Reviews for "Mooniverse"

It was fun once I worked out that the jump height seems to depend how long you hold down W and once I accepted that I wasnt going to be able to predict which way A and D would make me walk. Its particularly odd to hold down a movement, have him walk one way, release then press that same key only to have the guy reverse direction. I'd suggest making left mean the guys left instead of screen left. That way it won't flip as he goes from being upside down to being upright.

I passed a few levels without doing anything. The guy spawned and immediately dropped into the wormhole.

Hang on, the house is the goal?! Why does the target indicator point me to the wormhole/blackhole? I thought I was progressing through various dimensions by passing through the wormhole, that the red arrow was pointing the way I should go.

I little dull. I like the presentation a lot but there's nothing to do except jump in the direction of the arrow and fly into black holes repeatedly. Add SOMETHING. A timer, collectibles, enemies, anything.

This game is LIGHT YEARS AHEAD of its time!

no, really it only took me 2 minutes to finish the game. 3 for effort though...

+Catchy music