Reviews for "Out of this World"

I love this game, it is both heart warming and a fun adventure. I loved the fact that is was a love story as well .

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it :) The main idea for the game came from an old music video by Smashing Pumpkins called Tonight Tonight.

Wow, nice, reminds me of MDK as far as attacks and gliding! Sometimes the fact I couldn't turn around in mid-air seemed like a problem, but it was minor. It's kind of an easy game, but you do find all the healths and powerups very useful. Music, gameplay and graphics were just wonderful.

Just like your Hobo series of games, it's a fun, inviting, immersive ride through a damn nice place!

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad you enjoyed this little game of mine! The controls are definitely a bit wonky and I think I've come a far way since this game concerning game design. I wasn't sure if people would like the music, but considering that this is a bit of an experimental game, I thought what the hell. Personally I think the music goes great on it and I'm glad you like it too :) Thanks for the great review!

GOOD

SeethingSwarm responds:

THANKS!

Perfect little game, great music!

Thank you! :)

It's a decent platformer but I can't proceed past level 4, where there's two hanging platforms, one with a shooter and the second moving, followed by a cliff with two mounted energy balls. I attempted to glide from the highest point of the moving platform, but I never reach the top of the cliff.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you :) It is possible, just a bit tricky. Try to open up your umbrella right when you are at the highest altitude of your jump... also jumping right before the edge of the platform gives you a better chance of reaching the other side.