Reviews for "Goggleyes 2"

Nice!

it was alright

It was hard for me to understand this. I'm sorry, it just wasn't as good as most people thought. It was weird, because there didn't seem to be any direction for this. It was weird to get so many medals without them actually appearing on screen. It seemed like there was only one level. I just had to keep on playing until I couldn't.

It's just that I wish a game like this would have more going on. You need some more variety with the levels. I'm not bad at it, but I didn't enjoy it. The music was fairly good. I know it's weird to not like a Daily Feature, but that's how I view it.

deja vu, quite boring, nice realization.

Ok this was a fun and refreshing game.