Reviews for "Days on Dust"

Very well animated. Got a bit of an anime-esqe style about it. Keep up the great work!

Noisy responds:

thanks :3

Overall it was alright, perhaps I would have enjoyed it more if I was familiar with the material you're paying a tribute to. The art was nice and nothing looked out of place, but I feel like there was a lack of much 'actual' animation and stuff happening in general. I'd say most, if not all, the animation consisted of motion tweening or silhouettes shifting, which isn't bad, but comes off as a little underwhelming to me. Coming from your news post, I notice the extensive use of vcam, but perhaps there could be a little more in those scenic shots (e.g. more than the tip of a building or cloud).

I found the music to be pretty fitting to the mood of relaxing and not having a whole lot going on, and I do like your drawings, so with a little more action, I think I'd really enjoy your future work. Cheers!

Noisy responds:

thanks, your'e totally right ;)