Reviews for "Hobo 7 - Heaven"

As fast as i saw this game i said: WTF "HOBO 7"?!?!?!?
I said it cuz Hobo game parts are amazing and i loved to play them!!!
Now im waiting for Hobo 8 :D

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! :D ...glad you like the series and thanks for the 5 stars and comments! I don't have any plans to make another Hobo episode, because it has run its course and I'm incredibly busy with other projects such as Earth Taken 2 and a big, serious game I'm working on as well... but who knows. Hobo might make a come-back in the distant future, just don't hold your breath :P

LOL "No homos allowed" That made me laugh!

I still can't beat this game, though I figured out you can make God attack the guys he summons. Also, certain attacks are quite overpowered, the SAWS combo can literally kill enemies with one hit! But that doesn't stop the game from being super friggen hard. It's enjoyable, though, and a great end to a great series!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! Thank you so much for the nice words and the 5 stars! So glad you enjoyed the series as well as this last episode. I tried to make this episode a bit harder than the previous ones, because of it being the final one. Hopefully one day you can beat God :P ...anyway, thanks again!

cool

best game ever i like it

will it's best seasion of hobo seasions so far...

Thank you! :)

GOOD GAME JAJAJJA

This is the best "combo" game I've played so far! Great job, I'm rating all my 5 stars to this! :)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! Thanks so much :)