Reviews for "Hobo 7 - Heaven"

It was good.

It was pretty cool, the graphics were good, the songs n stuff like that were good, story was good I guess. 4/5 8.9/10

Thank you!!!

Up until now i thought that there are certain games and movies like the top ones that skip going under judgement. I would have thought that this would be one of those games. And I was surprised to see that this is real hobo 7 made by the real person that made the hobo series and not some wannabe. I love this game and I look forward to seeing many others enjoy it.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks so much! :) And yeah, I also have to go through the judgement process. It's only fair I suppose. Luckily enough people can appreciate the weirdness of the game to get it through the portal :)

I always loved hobo series and this is not the exception! Too bad its the last in the series :(

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! It's been bitter-sweet to see Hobo coming to an end, but I believe it is his time and that this was a good ending for his adventures... but who knows, Hobo might be making a comeback in the distant future and in a totally different form ;)

Well its legit.