Reviews for "Dungeon Legends"

Uh... OK, but really confusing at first. ;I

Yeah :/ I will make this game more understandable

Well...
I played the previous version and the game was good, a little bit too hard but well, I couldn't stop playing for 30 min trying to finish it.
Now that there is gold and new weapons, it seems a little bit easier, but with some serious issues :
- when there is a mission to kill a certain species, the counter won't go up, and you're stuck having t do it even if you know it's impossible...
-the shopkeeper gives away health potions, he claims no gold for it, making the game a lot easier considering how often you meet him.
-I tried to go down to level 4, but got stuck at level 3...
Apart from that good game ! And if monsters with 20 HP could give a little bit more experience than monsters with 5HP, it would be even better !

This game has potential for sure! The bugs I'm noticing are that the game doesn't register when you kill a goblin and that you don't lose any gold when you purchase items at the store. Keep at it :)

Fixed it :)

kinda like it, but I have to agree with AstralBlades - without the money glitch, it is mainly coincidence if you survive or not.

I also found another bug, I guess - you don't need a shopkeeper to sell your items; selling works at any place. This makes the 'throw away'-command pretty useless.

Nevertheless, it's fun. Reminds me on good old Elder Scrolls 1 :> I'd love to play an improved version of it!

Hmm .. :/ I will try to fix that

So here I was, grinding away on dungeon level 1, trying to build my character up to level 12. I got all the way to level 10, and then suddenly I died. Like a goblin just dealt a sudden death blow to me somehow. Maybe my life dwindled away slowly and I didn't notice. But whatever happened, that really sucked. There's no way I'm doing all that grinding over again.

There are a lot of flaws in this game. To start with, any game that requires grinding is poorly designed. The button layout is kinda dumb. There's no difference between any of the directions you can move, so they should be combined into one button. Also, attack and pick up are superfluous because they're each only used on specific things with no overlap. So there should just be two buttons. The first button would move you to another random room, and the second button should interact with whatever is in the room. So the second button would pick stuff up, attack an enemy, or go down a ladder. And there need to be more hotkeys. And it should be harder to pass up an item without picking it up. Like maybe you could set it to pick stuff up automatically, or maybe the button to move would become the button to interact when you encounter an item. And you should be able to swap out an equipped item for a new item without needing space in your inventory to unequip the item first. And it doesn't make sense to even have an option to drop an item seeing as you can sell an item anywhere.