Reviews for "Dungeon Legends"

A decent game but needs more work. The concept of the game is very clear but there needs to be more to do. Just like Gamer Life, you're very limited on what you can you. Plus, it needs a way to be able to throw away useless items in your inventory ( say you got an item weaker or the same you're equipping ). With a little but more work this'll be a great game.

You can throw.
Ctrl+Left Click on the Item you want to throw. (Not on your Equipped Tab)

Good game but add more medals and monsters bosses and more stuff you should do it 3d too but its ok and gg

I can't do it to 3D because I am using a 2D Engine

It has a good base but when i went down the ladder in level 3 i stayed at level 3 and kept getting into a cycle of going down the ladder over and over again.

TheeCoffee responds:

hmmm... I will look through the code now

Could definitely use more tweaking, found more than a few bugs. I enjoyed it, but it's very unfair if you aren't lucky from the start and find a better weapon, so maybe less randomness from the start.

This game has potential, but you should keep working on the bugs first. I like that you finally added a money system, shops, and a number display for the health bar, but now the quests to kill goblins and slimes don't work anymore. The walking and collecting items quests still work, but not the other two. When one comes up, they remain at zero, no matter how many goblins or slimes I kill. This makes the game absurdly difficult. Please fix that as soon as you can.