Reviews for "Dungeon Legends"

Good game but add more medals and monsters bosses and more stuff you should do it 3d too but its ok and gg

I can't do it to 3D because I am using a 2D Engine

A decent game but needs more work. The concept of the game is very clear but there needs to be more to do. Just like Gamer Life, you're very limited on what you can you. Plus, it needs a way to be able to throw away useless items in your inventory ( say you got an item weaker or the same you're equipping ). With a little but more work this'll be a great game.

You can throw.
Ctrl+Left Click on the Item you want to throw. (Not on your Equipped Tab)

Um, for me hard to decide how many stars I should give.
First of all I thought it would be crap. First time played - also thought so. But then I stopped for a moment and starting analysing whole game and I must say WOW. Really interesting game even if not best graphic. It makes your brain to analyse next move while fighting even if you don't see it at first sight! What could be better? Um, I think a little bit quicker lvling, because now it takes too much time to spend at game till the end so from half of game it can make player bored and make them exit from the game - what I guess you want to do :)

I... I love your Review! :D
I will make it quicker to level up :)
I Love that you enjoyed it! :D

like in old good times....

Player died, I pressed X button, then pressed X button again to start game, but player still dead:(

TheeCoffee responds:

There is a newer Version :)

Just says game over when I start the game.

hmmm For me... It works fine