Reviews for "Min Hero: Tower of Sages"

I think this was decent and the battles where always my fav

If there is a second version of this game here are something's that you can do:

1. Add customization for the characters, because they look good, but maybe people would like to change it up a bit
2. Don't make the battles so tedious, because they can get boring after a while
3. Last thing, make sure you have all the bugs fixed before you make the game, because I was trying to click on some of my "minions" to give them some gems or something along the lines of that and some of the "minions" pictures wouldn't show up.

This game is good but it could use some improvements and I look forward to seeing a second game because this totally deserves a squeal.

I also had a problem with the saving system because I saved it once the had to go to bed and when I came back to the game the next day it wasn't there the three slots were just "new slot" so maybe you can get that fixed for a squeal.

Just Too Good Too Spend Your Free Time i like playing this game and looking for more such games too play in future...

Great, love it havent even had my breakfast yet x3

The game itself is fairly well done and thought out- however- especially of late, I've been having a large number of buggy issues. Game refusing to let me shuffle monsters between pages- or loading on the wrong side of a wall, and in one case loading where I couldn't see where I was or move from that spot.

Lastly- losing stars when you re-play a level with a weaker team is ridiculous and discourages training new teams.