Reviews for "Shadow Hunter - Extended"

Wow... cannot wait

deweydarklight responds:

I can't either! Plenty more coming. Thanks!

Perfect

I appreciate it!

Anything short of a 5 is blasphemy (no pun intended). Beyond great, you deserve my favorite, you deserve a follow, and I will plunder the internet until this movie is presented, wherever that may be. The Sin City-esque art style, and deciding to go black and white, was an excellent choice. This is such a gripping trailer, in a sense that it doesn't show too little or too much. Can't wait!

deweydarklight responds:

This is great to read! Thanks!

It is... It is greatest movie i have seen ever. I love this art style and animation/ I hope, this movie will release ass soon as possible. Thank you.

deweydarklight responds:

It is going to take quite a lot of time and effort, but the goal is to ultimately make a feature length film. I have been and will continue to work on it until I achieve that goal. I appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

When this is released, it'll be the greatest Flash Animation In Newgrounds history.