Reviews for "Shadow Hunter - Extended"

The designs, the animations, the acting and the music...this is just EXCELLENCE! I can't wait to see more of this! Thank you for making this video and please...continue the SHADOW HUNTER!

deweydarklight responds:

Thank you very much! I will continue to work on this for sure. It is a long term project that will take years but the plan is definitely to have a feature length 2d-animated film.

If this doesnt turn into a movie, i will find you, and make you make it.

deweydarklight responds:

Haha, hopefully that won't be the case. I am working on it - I can assure you of that. Thanks a lot!

That was, wow, really really well done. This could easily be a trailer to a full action / thriller movie.

Kickstart this ish! :P

deweydarklight responds:

Crowd funding is definitely an option I've considered. In between work-related projects, I'm in the process of making a pitch video that will feature more footage, concept art and designs and samples from the script I'm writing. It'll be a general overview of the story and the characters. Once it's finished I'd definitely consider posting it on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. Thanks!

this could easily br converted into a full-action thriller... cool idea, great artwork!

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Frank Miller's draw style + Constantine (The Movie) (+ a badass seems like The Punisher) This is really good.

Thanks a lot!