Reviews for "Shadow Hunter - Extended"

I don't know how it's possible but you made this more awesome then the last one! I especially like the character development in this version.

deweydarklight responds:

Thanks, that was the intent. I'll be expanding on it further in the pitch package I'm putting together. Slowly, but surely it's coming together, and I'm very happy with the progress I'm making. Check out my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJAAoSYpVew6AcPkJhaCsw for more pre-production and animation tests. A monthly production journal will be starting at the end of December, that I'll narrate. If interested, you can also check out some of the work related projects I've done since I finished this trailer. Thanks again!

awesome animations i need fuul length movie

deweydarklight responds:

Thanks! A full length film is definitely the goal.

Need to be a full lenght movie. You got our attentions so don't leave us hangin! Any release date?

deweydarklight responds:

There isn't a release date but the plan was, and still is to work on it until I have a full length film. I'm trying to balance personal projects with work-related projects, so I'd imagine it'll take a long time, but a feature length film is the goal. Thanks!

brilliantine

I appreciate it, thanks!

this is truely incredible! looks like a exciting storyline and cool graphics.

if this ever turns out to be a movie,it has to be a must in theaters!

Thanks a lot!