Reviews for "Cloud Wars - SD Extreme"

get all the red medals is humanly impossible, I give up.

FlappyB responds:

Both me and my co-dev managed to do it, which was our criteria for being humanly possible.

I like this game a lot it's just that whenever I battle against the pink clouds they always attack right at the same time when I attack and it gets annoying like I just wish that the pink cloud would go away already.Get a life you pink cloud and quit bugging and bothering me it's not cool pink cloud why doesen't the pink cloud ever be nice?I mean really.

FlappyB responds:

First time someone notices the different color clouds have different personalities. Yeah, the pink cloud can be a real pain that way. The orange one is just drowning you in attacks. And what's that green one smiling about?

Since I know the clouds have personalities yo all complain of pink and orange, but god damn the green cloud mocks me with its swarms.

this game is just like tentacle wars, but with a lighter tone, more calming music, and cartoony art style. i played other staalmedia games and they were very good. this one is no different.
get all the red medals is humanly impossible, I give up.

Very solid work. I played the previous version, and they are both very fun. The problem I see here is lack of instructions for the newbies. You have to keep in mind that not every player is familiar with your style. I've read other reviews and they mainly complain about balance.

I partially agree with them. I enjoy strategy and quick decision making. I mean, a aplit-second choice between pressing ctrl here can make all the difference. However, I didn't like the fact that the consequences are heavily based on luck. I mean, if you leave a cloud defenseless and you are lucky enough, the orange will attack green/pink, not you. Of course, that's a personal preference, I don't usually like games based on luck, but this may be a good point for you to work on.

But overall this is a very good game, congratulations!