For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Cloud Wars - SD Extreme"

get all the red medals is humanly impossible, I give up.

FlappyB responds:

Both me and my co-dev managed to do it, which was our criteria for being humanly possible.

I like this game a lot it's just that whenever I battle against the pink clouds they always attack right at the same time when I attack and it gets annoying like I just wish that the pink cloud would go away already.Get a life you pink cloud and quit bugging and bothering me it's not cool pink cloud why doesen't the pink cloud ever be nice?I mean really.

FlappyB responds:

First time someone notices the different color clouds have different personalities. Yeah, the pink cloud can be a real pain that way. The orange one is just drowning you in attacks. And what's that green one smiling about?

Since I know the clouds have personalities yo all complain of pink and orange, but god damn the green cloud mocks me with its swarms.

this game is just like tentacle wars, but with a lighter tone, more calming music, and cartoony art style. i played other staalmedia games and they were very good. this one is no different.
get all the red medals is humanly impossible, I give up.

love this game!!!