For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sabrepulse Horizons Remix"

Really awesome song. Great job.

Lockyn responds:

Thank you so much! Hope you went to download the album, so many other talented producers there and it's free! Cheers ^^

just... awesome

Lockyn responds:

Thank you! Be sure to go download it for free :D Cheers!

It was until this day when MCPEMiner100 realized NK is not the only artist that knows how to make me get orgasms, eargasms, eyegasms, dgasms... LOL
Hope to hear more tracks this summer! :D <3

Lockyn responds:

LOLOL dude you're awesome, thanks for listening to so many of my tracks and reviewing man :) Really appreciate it when people stop by to say a couple things! I'm really happy you enjoyed this one, I personally had a lot of fun designing the sounds for the drop, really felt like french house-esque so I'm happy you liked this one. Cheers!

Just another 2007 newgrounds song...(00:15 comes up) OH MY GOSH THIS IS 2078 right now i'm dead, but i'm happy:)

Glad you liked :) <3

AWESOME!!! <3 my favourite song! (Im from mexico)

Thank you! Cheers