For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sabrepulse Horizons Remix"

It was until this day when MCPEMiner100 realized NK is not the only artist that knows how to make me get orgasms, eargasms, eyegasms, dgasms... LOL
Hope to hear more tracks this summer! :D <3

Lockyn responds:

LOLOL dude you're awesome, thanks for listening to so many of my tracks and reviewing man :) Really appreciate it when people stop by to say a couple things! I'm really happy you enjoyed this one, I personally had a lot of fun designing the sounds for the drop, really felt like french house-esque so I'm happy you liked this one. Cheers!

Okay, totally missed this one because AP exams. DX Anyway, now that that's over, this is awesome! :D I love the intro, and it's somehow dreamy and energetic at the same time. One thing I think you should work on is making your transitions less sudden, like at :47. I love the somewhat clashing chords at 1:45. The drop at 2:28 is just freaking awesome, though. I have to say, though, I think you've used that riser (or at least the same instrument) that builds up to 2:28 before. ಠ_ಠ Still, I love the quirky synths that pop back in around 3:37, and how you incessantly switch up the mood of the piece. The structuring and progression of this piece is amazing, and I don't even mind that it's almost 7 minutes long (which is not something I say too often, trust me)! :D Good use of repetition later on in the piece, too, and that drop just releases a wave of euphoria! :O Those cute little arpeggios at 6:25 were a simple, yet perhaps fitting, way to end the piece. Overall, awesome job! How could I possibly resist downloading this if it's free? :D Hope college is going well for you, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your stuff this summer! ^_^

Lockyn responds:

Thank you so much for the detailed review TL! I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you downloaded it :D Thank you thank you, and good luck with college yourself!

just... awesome

Lockyn responds:

Thank you! Be sure to go download it for free :D Cheers!

Really awesome song. Great job.

Lockyn responds:

Thank you so much! Hope you went to download the album, so many other talented producers there and it's free! Cheers ^^