Reviews for "Cocona"

WOW! She is stunning! You did some great work here! The clean drawing, details are there, lighting is fantastic! Also the background flowers are also everywhere instead of the background which just makes this picture even more beautiful! Her hair is so pretty and silky smooth, her eyes are pretty and her eye lashes just makes her eyes stand out even more! + her smile and expression is just fantastic! Absolutely fantastic work on her! Totally gold!

thanks ^^
yeah i thought the flowers would make the BG look more appealing, espacily since they compliment her color palette

Wao, this art 's style looks so different from your other pieces yet so stunningly clean and brightly beautiful! That I could have called it HD.
From the changes and improvements you have made over time, this art is one of best I have seen among your other arts over the years.

thanks ^^
i do like the direction my art style been going lately, to look more unique and appealing

the smoothest style i ever seen

Lovely lines and colors! The flower petals are a great touch too!

thanks ^^

My opinion is way too large, describing my opinion would take Idk how many time, it would be easier to abbreviate but at same time weird