Reviews for "Cocona"

Wao, this art 's style looks so different from your other pieces yet so stunningly clean and brightly beautiful! That I could have called it HD.
From the changes and improvements you have made over time, this art is one of best I have seen among your other arts over the years.

bocodamondo responds:

thanks ^^
i do like the direction my art style been going lately, to look more unique and appealing

WOW! She is stunning! You did some great work here! The clean drawing, details are there, lighting is fantastic! Also the background flowers are also everywhere instead of the background which just makes this picture even more beautiful! Her hair is so pretty and silky smooth, her eyes are pretty and her eye lashes just makes her eyes stand out even more! + her smile and expression is just fantastic! Absolutely fantastic work on her! Totally gold!

bocodamondo responds:

thanks ^^
yeah i thought the flowers would make the BG look more appealing, espacily since they compliment her color palette