Reviews for "Cocona"

Very nice!
I love the colors and everythig looks harmonic. Great work :D

The picture itself is very good the use of colors was good and I really like the art style. Especially the cheeky smile that she has. Some nitpicks I have would be the cloth on her left breast being shorter that the one on the right. Also, the armor on the bottom leg seems a little off center although these could just be due to perspective on my part. My biggest gripe with the picture is that the environment is not well defined. All I can grasp on the environment is that she is sitting on something grey in an area with a pink sky and a bunch of cherry blossoms flying around. Granted, the focus is on the character herself so the environment does not need much focus, but I feel a more defined environment would improve the quality of the drawing as a whole. Overall, a really good drawing with a good art style that has very minor flaws

bocodamondo responds:

yeah i do agree about the breasts, its one of those times where i notice an error until im done,
as for the lackluster background, at the end of the day, this still is a specific price commission, so i cant spend too much time on it, you may say thats a horrible excuse, but thats how business works "shrug"

Out of all drawing here this is the most beautiful one i've ever seen.

Lovely lines and colors! The flower petals are a great touch too!

bocodamondo responds:

thanks ^^

the smoothest style i ever seen