Reviews for "Lime-chan's awesome Suicide"

That's not what I was expecting... but I still like it. :)

The sharp angles!! The varying line thickness!! The intense shading!! The color palette!! This is the most visually pleasing piece I've seen all day. The only criticism I think I have is that the 'juice' looks a bit too solid. Other than that, fantastic work!

I saw this art piece on my explore page and I have to say, this is a very nice piece of work. From the background colors to the shading, it looks pretty decent enough. I like the slight humor in the sense that Lime-chan cuts herself, but instead of 'blood', it has been replaced by juice. Very high quality piece of art and looking forward to see what you can make, Overall I have to give it a 99.

Your style kinda reminds me of Don't Starve. Really cool!

Exposed Intestine chan is so kawaii