For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Incident:123A"

I liked it better when it was faceless or whatever (old classic)

Would have been alright, except for the ear-bleeding music during the second half, which coincidentally lopped off half of your stars.

GabrielBarsch responds:

just turn down the sound

Meh, old newgrounds style flash. Plus giving the protagonist super powers near beginning of flash was not a good thing. Rest was old. 2/5-3/10

This I really do not understand!?!? What does this have to do with the incident? That you can not think of another name? Because this has nothing to do with krinkels incidents. So to answer why we use the name and stealing original idea creator and even create such nonsense that the incident has nothing to do? I recommend using a different name for the next time. Fans will write a different opinion, but I'll take it as it is. If this message offends you, so you can not recognize the truth...

GabrielBarsch responds:

It's just a way of recognizably labeling shorter animations made in the style of the incidents. As long as no one uses actual binary (how Krinkels labels it), it's relatively harmless.

also i think its a bit unfail the 0 stars you gave me for such little reason