For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Incident:123A"

DUDE!

This was fucking amazing! Blud was going crazy over this movie, and I can see why! This was incredibly well done! Kudos to you GabrielBarsch; you're a fucking genius.

I love the fact that you're actually the first Madness Combat animator to make use out of the Abominations, Riot Soldiers, and the GOL3M sprites! Seriously; this animation really blew me out of the water!

5 stars plus a fave; no questions asked man. Hell, I really hope this gets front-paged; I absolutely loved this.

Keep up the amazing work man. I'm seriously pumped for whatever sequel you (hopefully) got planned. ^^

~Spirit

GabrielBarsch responds:

im hoping this get frontpage as well

Oh man that was good. Puts the Madness in Madness Combat. I really hope this continues.

perfect the young autor

good Movie and that guy is really crazy

I just came up with an awesome idea for the plot description.

15 years before the Nevada Event, the Auditor travels to the remains of the Nexus Project o terminate it: forcibly.