For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Life By a Thread"

Super fun animation, old school story with a touch of gore. Brought me on a journey where I felt sorry for the cat, laughed at the cat and then cheered for the cat. Definite nostalgia factor going on. Well done!

My God, that animation. :D

The animation in this was superb! The story was well executed, and the ending was great! The violence well done also!

That was Damn fucking good! besides the lame sound effects, the story was well written, the animation was awesome, and the ending was just fucking amazing. amazing work.

Great work! I liked how the train seemed to have a mean face on it! The animation definitely reminds me of classic Cartoon Network.