For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Life By a Thread"

The ending was outstanding!

Now this animation is very nostalgic for me. It's exactly the kind of animation I think of when I think about Newgrounds. Adult humor, with some mild comedic violence tossed in for flavor. Very well done, you are indeed a very talented artist/animator.

its like a milder ren and stimpy really good nice one ^_^

oh he sucha cute lil kitten he just wanted to be warm dont worry k he wont hurt u =3

Ooooooooh this was amazing! Such a refreshing change i love the style and the animation, reminds me of old looney tunes back when cartoons were great! The violence and gore was perfect throughout coupled with the sound effects!!! Make more :D:D:D:D:D