Reviews for "Panty Shaker"

Nice little gadget, decent layout, and nicely straightforward. Could be more customization, but for what this is going for, its a pretty good one. Like to see more stuff like this from you.

Once again, not bad. Still same thing on the rating thing though. I could be wrong but it's just my opinion.

Nice artwork and animations. There's actually quite a variety of colours and, in the case of the undies, several types as well.

Its ok sound effects are a little wierd

should be A... not M... i have to say.. its not bad.... but its defntly not good.. just keep at it.. and im sure youll get better.. i enjoyed the style of the art...but as a game there wasn't all too much to do...