Reviews for "World's End Chapter 1"

I got all the skills for Oksana, but the medal didn't unlock. All the other ones have worked thus far.
Good game overall.

Very good strategy game, with enough variables and change of ability to make it both replayable and interesting over-all, and extremely funny to boot!

The lower-than-otherwise-deserving score is simply for the god-awful % engine you seem to be using.

I'm not a mathematician, and so have no idea what the probability is of hitting two enemies, with the same smoke attack, with an 85% chance to hit either one are, but I'm willing to bet 1/8 isn't it.

I hope the engine is fixed in later chapters; otherwise it turns an otherwise fun game into a save-scumming grind fest.

fun game, good job. i loved the Charley and the chocolate factory and pulp fiction quote as well

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED A SERIES THAT DOES DARK COMEDY SO WELL?!

I absolutely love Final Fantasy Tactics and games like it. Very engaging characters and story that I got into within a few minutes.