Reviews for "Battle Cry"

Love this game a whole lot. I to am stuck on a level so I'm grinding for coins to get better items. Still, fun game. One thing I would love to be able to do is skip the whole battle and just see who wins. Just in case I am grinding for coins as I am in this case. You could make it where previously won levels, when redone, you can skip and see who won.

Really digging this game, after hours of analyzing OP strategies, there is always something that counters it. You just realize the immense amount of thought put into the game-balance, which makes it shine. Will there be further development with new content ?

BerzerkStudio responds:

We plan on adding content as long as people play it, the expansion is already in the works along with a few improvements.

Great Game, I really like how fluid it is. The soundtrack is amazing and the story thrilling. Although, I have to ask: I finished act 2 before the rebalancing and that caused me to miss some of the rewards like the muskets and the catapults or even the extra creatures. Although I earned some cash during that, I'd still like to know if you pretend on giving those to who completed it before. Thanks, keep up the good work! I love your games!

BerzerkStudio responds:

Going to start sounding like a broken record soon, but no, the reward got implemented to help those who got unlucky in their packs and could not progress, and prevent it from happening in the future.
If you got through without, you were awesome enough not to need them!
It was nothing more than an iron booster worth of basic units.

way too many people spam the hell outta mechs, how are you going to win when your facing 4 mechs? I mean, I know its a brute force strategy, but can you like put a cap on how many mechs a person can have on the field at one time? that's really my only complaint.

first few rounds were easy enough that it was instant gratification then you stole that from me and made me actually use tactics. became a bit of a challenge after awhile. well worth playing. love it if it was an app too