Reviews for "Battle Cry"

Awesome game. New approach to battles in flash games!!
But I can't click shop/achievements tab. When I try to move mouse to this tab, then it hides; when I move mouse cursor away from it, then it appears again.:/ (flash 11.7.700.202, firefox 21.0, windows 7 64bit)

Is there a way to increase army points?

Nice game, neat graphics, music and design.
Am happy that the so needed auto-draw function got aded (at 5 minute mark it calls a draw).
To the people complaining about their caster cd "glitching" to their original casttimes:
check if it's really their original casttime or if it's the reduced casttime +20 seconds, since your enemy could wield a part of equip which increases all casttime by 20 seconds, just sayin'.
I'm somewhat unhappy with the new reward amounts for pvp.
Getting bashed or losing fair'n 'square and receiving none to 125g for that in wood3 or steel series is kinda lame.
PvP should have the potential to be less rewarding but also the potential to be higher rewarding than PvE and I can make tons more of gold by rushing early PvE stages within a matter of seconds for 200g than watching an epic fight for 2 minutes and receive 0 to 125g for that.
Other than that, keep the balancing and content up guys !
Always loved Berzerk games, Berzerk Studios is like a brankmark for quality games ;)

Greetings,
Yajakono

Truly great idea, well executed. I would love to see this as a commercial release, as there is a great deal of room for expansion on an already great game-
1. Seperate ladders for 1000, 1500, 2500 point armies etc. This would add to the longevity.
2. 'No rules' matches as the current ladder. However, there are a number of tactics currently available that take the fun out of the game; for instance, a row of six mages with the staff that kills everything in front of it, or the infinitely spawning undead. When you see these setups, you know you will die in seconds. As a result, I believe that certain items should have a max number allowable in one army- this would also let you scale up army size/points without everything coming down to one or two 'cookie cutter' builds.
3. A variety of different battle fields could be added. These could totally change the outcome of a battle by blocking movement. LOS etc.
4. Campaign expansions- you could place limitations on unit choices etc to reflect the story and keep things challenging.
I'll stop there, because I could go on all night, I just see a lot of potential here. I don't think the current financial model will get the reward you deserve for this product; many people will just chose to use patience to save the money from ladder games etc rather than handing over cash. If this was polished, expanded and offered for £10-15, I would throw my money at you, as I think many others would!
BUGS- I'm sure you're aware of them, but...
Casting times are inconsistent from battle to battle. This only appears to be a problem with ladder games, not campaign.
The game often hangs after a ladder game and needs reloading.

Well done on a great game, please please please make more!

This Game is Pretty Addicting I love games like these there should be more of them. Some people give a bad rating to this game but not really sure why, the comments I see most are ones that have something to do with the persons crappy computer not the game and the game glitches like the casting one can be beat by using the Ultra Ring which subtracts casting time of all units by 20sec if you use it there team is pretty useless and easy to beat to give it a bad rating for such stupid reasons is beyond me.