Reviews for "Battle Cry"

This game is truly amazing. The gameplay is awesome, The music and sounds are great, and the graphics are good, And i like the story. 5/5. It would be really great if BerzerkStudios make more of these kind of games, or at least update it to become better.

I usually don't write reviews, but when I do, it's about a good game. This game offers features that other games don't. This is creative and loads of fun.

An absolutely brilliant game.

Most people are complaining that the storyline is impossible but they are obviously not either preparing their army correctly or not trying the battlefield to get more gold to buy items.
One thing that I admire is the fact that every "ultimate build" has a weakness or another build can beat it. Magic causing trouble? Just use an item that slows casting time. Some one summoning too many skeletons that stop your army? use zamaroths sword, azaratius axe or a staff that will attack everyone and have your troops resistant to that type of spell. that will kill the back group who are summoning and make it easy for your front line to push through.
I'll stop there because there are too many tactics and a counter for them.

Graphics: great. Backgrounds are done nicely and you can see all the items that the enemy is actually using (even though you can scroll over them and view it).
Storyline: it's good but I think it would be better to have a longer storyline with battles that progress in difficulty slower as it deters players who wish to play the storyline only to complete it.
Audio: Love the music and perfect audio noises.
I can see you are still updating this (I started playing 2 days before the ashes campaign came out)

all in all a great game with no flaws that I can see. Although this game would probably not appeal to those looking for a quick battle game, It's strategy and appeals to those who enjoy this genre.

Awesome but a mission in the campaign is unbeatable so you cant pass, its The Emperor's Support and good luck with the games and site. :3

It's a great game, really tactical, crazy how much time/money some people have put in, in some of the fights you meet.
I've stopped playing purely because of the stupidly loud opening for the creators, I hate having to wince through that in my headset or adjust my sound levels.